After working with thousands of clients seeking career change here’s what I know to be true: Career reinvention is an inside job; no matter how grim your situation appears on the outside – nothing changes for the better until you do the inside work.
You may believe that your boss or your meaningless job tasks or your dwindling income are the reasons you need a career change. But I am 100% sure that these unhappiness nudges are acting in your favor to get you to reevaluate your inner self; your mode of operation; and ESPECIALLY the way you see your outer world.
Chances are good that you chose that meaningless job for security; also known as benefits and a paycheck. Or you chose it because it made use of your schooling and past job experiences. It “made sense” at the time. None of those reasons are in alignment with your extraordinary inner power and the great work you came here to do.
It’s time for courageous change and that starts within. Your inner self (your god-ness within) has a great plan for you. (But fear is keeping you from seeing it.) You’re in the midst of a spiritual crisis whether you know it or not. You’re only believing what you can see. This external world is tricking you with its fear-based illusions. It’s disempowering you.
Have you ever known something was true without seeing any evidence of it in the outer world; knew it in your gut so powerfully that you didn’t doubt it – long before you had visible proof?
Look back at your life and examine how you’ve made important decisions. Have you ever acted on your gut feeling and things opened up for you in a way you could never have imagined?
Being in a spiritual crisis means that you’ve forgotten you’re a powerful divine being who came here on purpose – fully equipped to overcome all obstacles on your path. You’re not listening to your highest self. You’ve forgotten the God-ness within.
You came here to create meaningful work, abundance and happiness using your unique gifts. You agreed to this. The outside circumstances that stop you in your tracks are not nearly as powerful as your inner extraordinary essence. You need a refocus: An inside reinvention. The rest will follow. New career ideas and opportunities will fall into place once you root out the fear and negativity that’s blinding you.
Your daily inner reinvention assignment:
- Go into the silence using whatever meditation practice works best for you. Quiet your fear based thinking and get back in touch with your higher self; the part of you that always knows the answers and sees your next step. This is your God-ness within and YES you have this inside of you! You’ve blocked it and instead chosen to listen to your fear-based ego thinking. While you’re in the silence and your heart is wide open – ask your God-ness within to show you a picture of an extraordinary future with meaningful work, success and true happiness. Hold on to that vision. Write it down. Dream about it.
- Now let’s clear out the mental trash that’s been making you sick. This is easily done with a powerful metaphysical tool called “denials.” Here’s an example: I deny fear any power over me; I deny self-doubt any power to impede my forward movement towards success and meaningful work. (Write yours and repeat them throughout your day.)
- Let’s replace the mental trash with clarifying light. This is done with affirmations. Example: I am powerful and unstoppable when I align with my God-ness within; astonishing new career opportunities are already heading my way. (Write yours and repeat them immediately after you say your denials).
- Contemplate your inner divine power and ask yourself whether you’ve been using it to create worry and unhappiness or to create exciting new ideas and opportunities. You’ve been using your power one way or the other – whether you realize it or not.
If you hate your boss or your co-workers – terrible energy is seeping out of you and poisoning everything around you. You’ve become toxic and shut down your higher self. No new ideas or divine opportunities can break through that cloud of negativity. You’ve misused your inner power.
When you quiet your fear mind; visualize an extraordinary future of meaningful work; deny fear any power over you; and affirm your inner divine power – you align with the unstoppable god-ness within. Magic juice flows. Miracles reveal them-selves, doors open and brilliant ideas inspire you to take action. You’re now using your innate power for good.
- Whenever a divine idea pops into your head (like calling a friend to talk about job leads or taking a class or speaking to your boss from a solution-based perspective) just do it! Say yes to all divine ideas!
After doing the 5 steps above, you’ll feel empowered and renewed from the inside out. You’ll see the world differently. Opportunities and ideas will flourish. Just say yes to your divine inner power! This inner shift opens the door for a chain of extraordinary events that will take your life and career beyond your wildest dreams. Your Divine Reinvention is already unfolding…