Do you tell yourself that you have to work in an industry you dislike just to get your paycheck and benefits?
Are you taking your anger out on the people you love – destroying relationships that would feed your soul simply because you’ve forgotten who you are?
Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning feeling that your losses have become overwhelming and there’s just no point?
If your life today feels meaningless, or you’re not using your talents and gifts to make a difference in the world, or your heart is broken – you CAN change that.
You are the master of your story. You came here on purpose to make money from your highest gifts, to rise triumphantly above every loss you’ve suffered, and to help raise the consciousness of the planet by helping others. Yes, I mean YOU.
Nothing is stopping you but the fear. And reinvention is ALWAYS required.
These steps will help you:
- Meditate every day to quiet your monkey mind (also known as your left brain) and tap into your higher self, expanded consciousness, divinity or whatever you’d like to call it.
- Learn to access and live by your intuitive guidance. When making a decision, picture your life as if that decision were already in place and notice your gut reaction to the image. Are you excited & energized? Does it spark joy? That means yes! If you feel heavy, drained or tried when you see the image, that’s a “no” from your higher self.
- Recognize that you signed up for the challenges you’re facing. What would you be doing differently in your life if you really believed all the challenges you face are on purpose to help you evolve? Make a list of what comes to you. Do it!
- Intend it. “I am using my gifts and talents with all of my passion to make the world a better place in my unique way.” Say those words whenever you doubt you’ll find your true work. When contemplating a new career, examine if the new work is in alignment with this statement. If so, go after it.
- Dream big. Pretend you have $5 million in your bank account, but you still have to have a career you love. Without money concerns, which career would you choose?
- Ask for dream guidance. Before falling asleep, ask to have a dream revealing your next career step. Keep a journal by your bed and write your dreams as soon as you wake-up.
- Stop the pitiful thinking. Your fear voice tells you all the reasons why you can’t do what you want to do for a living. You might think that’s being “practical” or “realistic.” It’s not. It’s your pitiful self abusing your powerful self. Choose to be your brilliant, powerful, fearless, divine self. The world will align itself with your dreams.
Sue Frederick is a Career Intuitive, Spiritual Coach, Grief Coach and author of 8 books including I See Your Dream Job; Bridges to Heaven; Your Divine Lens and Water Oak. She lives in Scottsdale, AZ http://www.suefrederick.com