Writing as a Healing Tool - zoom class
Thursdays September 3, 10, 17, 24 - 2020
Shift your perspective on your life by writing and healing the story you carry inside! In this zoom course, Sue will guide you through meditations and other perspective-shifting tools that help you write from your soul’s wisdom and gain an understanding of your life purpose and soul agreements. Writing exercises include narrative (describing a scene from your life); poetry; letters to your departed; and spirit-guided writing. This is a wisdom-based spiritual approach to writing as a tool for healing. These sacred techniques will free you up to connect with your inner scribe. Class meets four Thursdays in August from 6:30 to 7:30 PM Pacific Time.
You’ll learn to:
- Quiet your mind to hear your inner wisdom;
- Shift from drudgery mind to poet’s mind;
- Unlock your unique writer’s voice through meditation and an understanding of your soul’s mission;
- Write your grief, pain and guilt stories from your soul’s voice, including shifting into the perspective of those who have wounded you; and
- Use writing as a spiritual practice for connection and healing.